Friday, August 1, 2014

Senses

As I walk down this cold, lonely road
I tighten the grip around my old, winter coat.

The bitter wind and the frosty snow pummel me with their might
I briskly walk through the storm escaping in quick flight.

Out of the foggy and blurry view
I see a shape of an abode peering at me as a clue.

As I approach this mystery of a home
I begin to sense that I am not alone.

As I rap on the front door three times to announce my presence,
I smell the aroma of a sweet and burning essence.

The smell becomes so overpowering that I see a nymph in front of Me.
The Light of the nymph excites my eyes, giving me emotions of eternal Glee
As she utters words in an unknown, yet mesmerizing language, I drop to my Knees
She approaches me slowly as she brushes my cheeks with her delicate fingers, giving me her heart's Key
She moves in and locks my heart with hers with the Kiss, as He and She become We.

We become enveloped in a vortex of Love.
Our ordinary bodies converge into a heavenly Dove.

Flying up into the Garden of Bliss
Forever...with the union of the Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment