Saturday, August 2, 2014

The Beast

The Beast inside me rages on and on
It tries to enrage me and use me as His pawn
Enticing me with His false promises
Using rage and revenge as His basis

During the day, thoughts of oppression crosses my mind
Trying to tear me apart and to cross the Line
Thoughts constantly racing, never-ending battle
Thoughts dangerous and truly fatal

During the night, the Angel of Death awaits
Tempting me with dreams, using them as bait
The Demon of Torture ignores my plea
As He constantly torments me to the point I wish to flee

As I Waken, my Reality becomes Virtuality
As I Look, my World becomes an Insanity
As I Speak, my Words decrease in Rationality
As I Think, my Thoughts are not in tune with my Mentality
As I Breathe, the Air around me decreases in Spirituality

The Beast wins for today
But tomorrow is another day

No comments:

Post a Comment