Monday, August 11, 2014

Betrayal of Love

Love is deeper than the seven seas.
Love makes me kneel down on my knees.
Love is deeper than the mind's intellect.
Love makes me feel a human most appropriate.

The heart has a voice that only lovers can hear.
The heart has love which houses no fear.
The heart is where love creates its abode.
The heart uses love as its secret code.

I have tasted love once.
It created such a beautiful nuance.
Mesmerized by its beauty and colour.
She captured my heart while I stared at her.

But love has its dear consequence.
I would have not loved if I was not full of ignorance.
For love tore me apart and shred my heart to pieces.
It continued and continued until it attained its wishes.

Now it left me with a broken heart.
That very broken heart, pierced with love's poison dart.
Now love, I will never again.
For the heart it needs to reside in, will never mend.

No comments:

Post a Comment