Friday, June 12, 2015

I Am Who I Am

No man is my master.
No mistress is my mentor.
No clan is my keeper.
No tribe is my teacher.
I am who I am

Politics, I am in need of none
Elders, I am in need of none
Advisors, I am in need of none
Chains, I am in need of none.
Ease, I am in much need

Every movement is my master
Every moment is my mentor
Every calm is my keeper
Every tribulation is my teacher.
I am who I am

Strength, I am in need
Tranquility, I am in need
Retribution, I am in need
Optimism, I am in need
Nature, I am in need
God, I am forever in need...

There are certain things that we need that are beneficial
But there are certain things that we do not need since they are harmful

Choose to make your life blissful
And refrain from making it distasteful...
https://schwertasblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/tula-monument.png?w=450&h=338

No comments:

Post a Comment