Saturday, October 24, 2015

The Triangle of Forbidden Love



PART I
It was a cold and rainy night
Deep inside myself I knew it wasn't right
I was falling for a woman who was forbidden for me
Her heart belonged to my friend yet she had my heart's key

The night storm
’s treachery was becoming tempestuous
And my heart was becoming ridden with restlessness
From our tender, teasing touches I was closing in on my betrayal
And so I committed the distasteful deed that was most disgraceful

As the God-forsaken gale began to climax to its peak
My diligent mind's discipline was becoming weak
My sensitive soul screaming out the poisons of that demonic deed
But my physical body caved in and did not succeed.

The squall began to end
My mind began to resent
My soul began to weep
And my body wanted to forever sleep

I looked at her and she looked at me
We knew, for our desires, we paid a hefty fee
I could not bear to undertake this trying toll
I felt my disheartened heart of change into a crooked cold coal

I parted from the one with whom I committed treason of friendship
I found myself staring at Death, looming over the edge of Life’s ship
And so, there was only one thing left to do
To my life, I say adieu…

PART II
My primal instincts were overpowering my mind
My libido made all reasoning blind
Thus I satiated my lust with another man
My desire was fulfilled by my husband’s best man

I ensnared him that cold and rainy night when he was weak
His love had recently left him and his life was bleak
A sly smile here, a harmful hug there
A cuckold kiss here, and there, began the one night affair

As the storm came to an end so did the deed
I realized the sin I had committed, thus my heart began to bleed
He bled with me as we realized the Devil’s deed that we carry
The sun began to rise, its rays exposing the sin we desperately tried to bury

The sin was too much for us to bear
Even God could not forgive us through our unforgiving prayer
Our desires exposed us naked
Just like Adam and Eve in the Garden before they were ousted

Nowhere to go, nowhere to hide
Our hardened hearts had bled dry; our treacherous tears have all dried
Emotions emptied out; satiated sin in
No sensible soul remained deep within

And so, I parted from the one with whom I committed treason of marriage
I found myself staring at Death, looming over the edge of Life’s ridge
And so, there was only one thing left to do
To my life, I say adieu…

PART III
Oh my Love, the day I set my eyes on you, my heart skipped a beat.
I never knew my heart was so sensitive to accomplish such a feat.
I always thought that I would never be swayed by a woman's touch.
Yet I was proved wrong and now I see myself missing you very much.

Oh my Love, the day I asked you to spend some time together.
I still remember you looked radiant even when you were feeling under the weather.
We were sitting side by side watching the shining sun set.
I still envision the magical kiss when both our lips met.

Oh my Love, the day I asked for your hand in marriage.
You accepted and off we went in our carriage.
Blissful days I prepared to look forward to in our lives.
Days where together, we'd be dancing to joyous jives.

But fate played a cruel trick on my life.
And it stabbed my heart with a poisonous knife.
For one day you were next to me laughing and smiling.
And the next, you were gone, leaving me alone, dying.

My heart weeps for you day by day.
I wish for you to come back to stay.
You left my heart broken and torn to pieces
I pray to God, so my life ceases.

Oh my Love, the love that I once knew
Please come back to me, for I miss you.
 




http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz34ttDBGc1qbcporo1_1280.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment