Sunday, December 27, 2015

Life...

A sense of peace
A sense of calm
A sense of liberation
A sense of invigoration

A coolness in the air
A brightness that never ensnares
An epitome of enlightenment
An ideology of never-ending fulfillment

A happiness exemplifying luminosity
A perspective glorifying incredibility
An angle of view most illuminating
An aspect of life most perplexing

This feeling of ambiguity
A feeling so strange
No sense of alignment
Yet a sense of abstract total bliss

My life, I am amazed by its maze
Twists and turns highly unexpected
Periods of highs and lows lowly predicted
Yet a sense of euphoria never anticipated

My life, a bundle of mess
Within the mess, did I discover great joy
The messier it got, the merrier I got
For within the mess, did I discover great gratitude

Life is a jumble tumble bo bundle of a puddle
But life is also a whoopty dhoopty bo boopty of a bubble!
http://www.pickthebrain.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/life-coach.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment