Friday, January 16, 2015

Love Lost, Love Found

I was a lost sheep in the middle of the crowd
Looking for my voice in a crowd so loud
Stuck in my loneliness
Stuck in my sadness
Love Lost

But across from me, there she was
When our eyes locked, it seemed that time took a pause
Free in my feelings
Free in my lover's wings
Love Found

We embraced as we met
With her in my arms, I no longer fret
Our heavenly kiss brought our two worlds to one
She became my Moon and I her Sun
Love Found

But her soul was snatched far away
My life began to stray
I began to decay
As my life became grey
Love Lost

Love can be Found and Love can be Lost
It all depends if you are willing to pay the Cost...
Love Lost, Love Found...
http://dc530.4shared.com/img/DJjNT16M/s3/13e0de5e7b8/sad_alone_tumblr_girls_love_wa

No comments:

Post a Comment