Thursday, December 18, 2014

A Man of Sorrows

It was a cold and rainy night
Deep inside myself I knew it wasn't right
I was falling for a woman who was forbidden for me
I already had a love who had my heart's key

The night's storm was becoming tempestuous
And I was becoming more and more restless
From our little chats I was closing in on my betrayal
And so I committed the deed that was most disgraceful

As the God-forsaken gale was reaching its peak
My mind's discipline and restraint was becoming weak
My innocent soul screaming out the poisons of the evil deed
But my physical body caved in and did not succeed.

The squall began to end
My mind began to resent
My soul began to weep
And my body wanted to forever sleep

A time of weakness
Can cause a man to feel so much wretchedness

Just as a woman owns emotions
A man gives them equal devotions
http://www.visualcreature.nl/cms/uploads/images/Gallery/Models-Portraits/20081213/VC_20081213_3067.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment