Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Heavenly Maiden

I walk along the lonely woods where the cold air causes a drift
As I pass the shrubs, a howling wind causes the bare trees to shift
As I pass the bare trees, the dense canopy becomes darker
As I pass the dense canopy, the lost trails become harder

Deep within the lost trails, I am weak and afraid
I go down on my knees as I feel I have strayed
Out of the darkness appears my golden aid
A golden raven appears at the corner of a shade

It flutters a few paces down the trail
As I follow it, a new path unveils
Its radiance shines across the woods
As if separating the evil from the good

I continue to follow the radiance of the raven
As I discover an enlightened haven
A glowing maiden appears brushing her radiating hair
Her beauty radiating and pure that I could not help but stare

The maiden's presence saves my soul
Where it once was deep in Hell's hole

My spirit is now free to roam
Deep in her soul is now my home

No comments:

Post a Comment